¤ Decree No. 105/2017/ND-CP regarding wine business
Effective date: 1 November 2017
Issues taken into account under this Decree include manufacturing, importation, distribution, wholesale, retail and consumption of wine.
Organizations and individuals engaging in manufacturing and trading of wine shall meet compulsory conditions and obtain relevant licenses.
The Decree however does not apply to activities such as exporting, temporary importation, temporary exportation, transit or importation for business in duty free zones.
¤ Decree No. 94/2017/ND-CP regarding State monopoly goods, services and commercial areas
Effective date: 1 October 2017
The list enumerates 20 types of goods and services under the State monopoly. Some of them are:
- industrial explosive materials: State’s monopoly on manufacturing, trading, export, import, temporary import for re-export and transit within the territory of Vietnam;
- gold bar: State’s monopoly on manufacturing within the territory of Vietnam;
- gold material: State’s monopoly on export and import to manufacture gold bar within the territory of Vietnam;
- cigarettes and cigars: State’s monopoly on import within the territory of Vietnam, except for import for duty free selling business
- fireworks and related services: State’s monopoly on manufacturing, export, import, sell, purchase, storage and transport within the territory of Vietnam; and
- publication products: State’s monopoly on publication within the territory of Vietnam, excluding of printing and issuance.
¤ Circular No. 65/2017/TT-BTC promulgating list of goods for import and export of Vietnam
Effective date: 1 January 2018
The Vietnam Ministry of Finance issued Circular No. 65/2017/TT-BTC on 27 June 2017 promulgating list of goods for import and export in replacement of the list attached in Circular No. 103/2015/TT-BTC.
The new list increases 1255 codes of goods compared to its predecessor. In which, 2321 codes are updated with new descriptions specifying the changes on technology, technique, commercial features and environment standards in order to satisfy administration demand and trends of international trade.