RHTLAW TAYLOR WESSING VIETNAM is committed to the ongoing professional development of our people. Official training courses and on-job training experiences by involving in various fields of practice bring the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. We recognize that a good law firm is the firm who has good people and the greatest asset of the firm is the knowledge, professionalism and dedication of its people. We are always welcome highly motivated and committed individuals to join our firm. We offer a rewarding career for highly motivated individuals who are willing to work on cutting-edge projects with some of the most impressive legal talent anywhere.
JOB OPPORTUNITY – HANOI OFFICE
RHTLaw Taylor Wessing Vietnam is seeking a highly qualified Candidate for a position of Legal Assistant and Associate in our Hanoi office. Job description and requirement are as follows:
- Advising international and Vietnamese clients on foreign investment, M&A, corporate, banking, finance, real estate, and project deals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents.
- Conducting research and analysis of information/legal documents.
- Attending meetings with clients/other third parties.
- Representing clients in negotiations process and for the litigation procedures at the court/arbitration
- Liaising with relevant authorities to deal with their requirements as well as to follow up the ongoing cases.
- Performing other assignments as delegated by senior colleague(s) and partners from time to time.
- Bachelor of Law.
- Obtained the Certificate of Practice in Law to be an advantage.
- Working experience in top local or international law firms at least 2 years for Associate position.
- Ability to work under high pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle work independently.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience;
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English in legal practice.
- Very passionate and enthusiastic.
♦ LEGAL ASSISTANT
- Conducting legal research;
- Preparing, reviewing and revising various legal documents and contracts;
- Handling or providing support for corporate deals
- Contacting with local authorities for clarification of requirements;
- Other legal related matters.
- Bachelor of Law;
- Fluency in English (both speaking and writing, IELTS > 6.0 or equivalent);
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a team environment;
- Minimum 0 – 2 years experience;
- Good computer and Internet skills, especially in Microsoft Office (including Outlook); and
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, hardworking, proactive, responsible and strong devotion to service.
Deadline submission: 20 December 2017
If you are pursuing your professional career and seeking for opportunity to work in a professional environment, please send your resume to:
RHTLAW TAYLOR WESSING VIETNAM
Suite 1101, 11th Floor, Sofitel Central Plaza
17 Le Duan Boulevard, District 1, HCMC
Tel: +84 28 38206 448
Fax: +84 28 38206 450